Saturday, December 14, 2013

Novice mid listening

  • ·         I can understand simple words and phrases about daily activities. 
  • ·         I can understand some words and phrases in simple messages and announcements in a familiar setting. 
    •  
  • ·         I can understand some simple questions on familiar topics. 
    •  http://paritoriosonline.com/paritorio/pregunta-a-tu-matrona/
      • 1. what to bring the day of birth
      • 2. When do I go to the ER
      • 3. What is postpartum?
      • 4. What happens after birth
      • 5. What is skin to skin
  • ·         I can follow some multi-step directions or instructions, especially when people use gestures or there is repetition.
    •  
  • ·         I can understand some of what people say in a conversation when they are talking about familiar things.
    •  

No comments:

Post a Comment